For many of us, mascara is our desert island beauty product. But, even if you’re willing to give up the rest of your makeup routine for a tube, it doesn’t mean that’s what you actually want to do.
But, hear us out: How many times have you grabbed whatever mascara was on sale at the drugstore only to be disappointed that it clumped and flaked mid-way through your day? That’s where luxury mascaras step in.
While most of our favorite formulas are over $20, you’ll get longer wear, less flaking, and ingredients that will also simultaneously condition your lashes.
Convinced that you should be willing to spend a little extra money on a new mascara? We’ve rounded up the high-end tubes that are worth splurging on.
VIDEO: 5 Ways to Enhance Your Eyelashes
Givenchy Noir Couture 4 In 1 Mascara
Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Charlotte Tilbury Fat Full Lashes 5 Star Mascara
Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara
Tom Ford Extreme Mascara
Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
Dior Diorshow Pump’n’Volume Mascara
- 1 Givenchy Noir Couture 4 In 1 Mascara
- 2 Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara
- 3 Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- 4 Charlotte Tilbury Fat Full Lashes 5 Star Mascara
- 5 Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascara
- 6 Tom Ford Extreme Mascara
- 7 Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
- 8 Dior Diorshow Pump’n’Volume Mascara