Sheer designs are definitely having a moment in fashion. The skin-exposing tops have actually been trending for a couple of seasons now. But lately, celebrities have been taking the see-through looks to the next level and rocking them without bras and flashing their goodies. It doesn’t matter if they are on the red carpet or running errands, stars are letting their nipples be free indeed.
It’s definitely liberating to see so many stars being carefree, but some of us just aren’t ready to introduce our tatas to the world. No need to worry, though. There are a ton of layering techniques that will reveal a little bit of skin while still keeping the right areas concealed.
VIDEO: Kendall Jenner Abandons Her Bra
Not sure where to start? Check out some of our stylish layering ideas below.
Alec Plaid Slipdress
Elbow Patch Knit Blazer
Faux Leather Longline Bralette
Intimately FP Move Along Racerback Bodysuit
Wild Meadow Triangle Bralette
Cross Back Camisole
Double Take lace-paneled stretch bandeau bra
Lima One Shoulder Crop Top
Irene off-the-shoulder printed cotton-blend poplin top
Plunge Bralette with Lace Neckline
- 1 Alec Plaid Slipdress
- 2 Elbow Patch Knit Blazer
- 3 Faux Leather Longline Bralette
- 4 Intimately FP Move Along Racerback Bodysuit
- 5 Wild Meadow Triangle Bralette
- 6 Cross Back Camisole
- 7 Double Take lace-paneled stretch bandeau bra
- 8 Lima One Shoulder Crop Top
- 9 Irene off-the-shoulder printed cotton-blend poplin top
- 10 Plunge Bralette with Lace Neckline