Blizzard has revealed even more about the upcoming Necromancer class that we still don’t have an official release date for. We have been shown practically all there is to show about the new class such as its skills but now we have some information about the new sets coming to the game.
The Necromancer will feature feature four groups of Set items, just like the other classes in Diablo 3, and today Blizzard has revealed what these sets will do. Each set has a unique theme related to either blood or bone, the core concepts of the Necromancer class. You can read more about the new sets and legendary items on Blizzard’s blog post.
The sets can been seen in the trailer above but you can catch all the details right here.
Bones of Rathma
- Rathma’s Skeletal Legplates (Legs)
- Rathma’s Spikes (Shoulders)
- Rathma’s Ribcage Plate (Torso)
- Rathma’s Macabre Vambraces (Hands)
- Rathma’s Ossified Sabatons (Feet)
- Rathma’s Skull Helm (Head)
(2) Set: Your minions have a chance to reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 1 second each time they deal damage.
(4) Set: You gain 1% damage reduction for 15 seconds each time one of your minions deal damage. Max 50 stacks.
(6) Set: Each active Skeletal Mage increases the damage of your minions and Army of the Dead by 250%.
Grace of Inarius
- Inarius’s Understanding (Head)
- Inarius’s Perserverance (Feet)
- Inarius’s Reticence (Legs)
- Inarius’s Conviction (Torso)
- Inarius’s Martyrdom (Shoulders)
- Inarius’s Will (Hands)
(2) Set: Bone Armor damage is increased by 1000%.
(4) Set: Bone Armor grants an additional 2% damage reduction per enemy hit.
(6) Set: Bone Armor also activates a swirling tornado of bone, damaging nearby enemies for 750% weapon damage and increasing the damage they take from the Necromancer by 2750%.
Pestilence Master’s Shroud
- Pestilence Defense (Shoulders)
- Pestilence Battle Boots (Feet)
- Pestilence Gloves (Hands)
- Pestilence Mask (Head)
- Pestilence Robe (Torso)
- Pestilence Incantations (Legs)
(2) Set: Each corpse you consume fires a Corpse Lance at a nearby enemy.
(4) Set: Each enemy you hit with Bone Spear reduces your damage taken by 2%, up to a maximum of 50%. Lasts 15 seconds.
(6) Set: Each corpse you consume grants you an Empowered Bone Spear charge that increases the damage of your next Bone Spear by 3000%.
- Trag’Oul’s Claws (Hands)
- Trag’Oul’s Hide (Legs)
- Trag’Oul’s Guise (Head)
- Trag’Oul’s Scales (Torso)
- Trag’Oul’s Stalwart Greaves (Feet)
- Trag’Oul’s Heart (Shoulders)
(2) Set: Blood Rush gains the effect of every rune.
(4) Set: While at full Life, your healing from skills is added (to?) your maximum Life for 45 seconds, up to 100% more
(6) Set: Your Life-spending abilities deal 3300% increased damage but cost twice as much Life. Your healing from skills is increased by 100%.
- Jesseth Skullscythe (1-hand)
- Jesseth Skullshield (Off-Hand)
(2) Set: When the target of your Command Skeleton dies, your skeletons are automatically commanded to attack a nearby target. While your skeletons are commanded to attack a target, all of your minions deal 400% increased damage.
‘Diablo 3’: Season 10 End Date Confirmed
Another long season of Diablo 3 is winding down and Blizzard has given us the official end date of Season 10.
Click here to read more