Here are the top 10 tips/tricks/cheats you need to know for Battle Islands: Commanders.
1. Join An Alliance
• Up to 40 Commanders can band together to create an Alliance to compete and cooperate with each other. While in an Alliance you can, chat, donate and receive units, to earn precious XP, as well as test your battalion in exciting friendly battles.
2. Balance Your Battalion
• We all love to see a wave of incoming Juggernauts heading toward the enemy warship but a heavy battalion will leave you vulnerable elsewhere. Try to balance the units you take into battle so that you can cover as many situations as possible. If the enemy swarms you with infantry, you want to have a Mortarman, Missile or Flame Tank ready to take them out.
3. Don’t Waste Your Command Points
• Deploying your troops effectively and managing your Command Points (CP) is crucial to getting those all important victory medals. Don’t place a single tank down when you do not have enough CP to place something to support it, a Medium Tank cannot do much damage unless it gets to its target. Save some CP and support it with a Mortarman or some Rebels for maximum impact.
4. Use Your Bunkers
• When being swamped by the enemy it’s often worth taking some damage on your bunkers so that you can effectively mount a counter-attack! Use this opportunity to build up a strong push while simultaneously destroying the enemy’s push.
5. Know the Battlefield
• Placing the right unit at the right time can be the difference between victory and defeat. Use your defensive emplacements to effectively lure slow tanks away from your bunkers and support them with fast firing infantry, or armour piercing units, from behind.