In case you missed it, Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal have been seriously talking each other up lately.
From on Twitter and Good Morning America to across the pond on the BBC, the two have not been able to stop rolling out the utterly sincere and genuine compliments.
VIDEO: What Andrew Garfield Has to Say About Kissing Ryan Reynolds
The Hollywood hunks both star in the upcoming movie Life, about a team of astronauts who discover a vicious alien species from Mars. The pair met on the set of the film, became fast friends, and stayed in touch even after it wrapped.
Below, some of their best bromance moments to date:
1. When Jake spoke lovingly about the origins of their bromance:
“He’s a wonderful man,” Gyllenhaal said of Reynolds during an appearance on BBC’s The One Show on Wednesday. “It’s rare in our industry to meet someone, a contemporary, and there’s no competition … There are just some friends you meet at a certain time in your life.”
2. When Ryan revealed that Jake cooks for him—and might be a better chef than Blake Lively:
“Jake is easily the most interesting actor working in Hollywood today. Definitely one of my favorites, and then at the same time one of the kindest guys I’ve ever met,” Reynolds said Thursday on Good Morning America. “Suddenly, I found myself—we’re hanging out all the time. We live near each other.” Bonus: “He comes over and—Blake, my wife, is very good at cooking and Jake might just be little bit better.”
3. When Jake basically called Ryan family while praising his creative expression:
“He is a good man, he is like a brother. … We just connected,” Gyllenhaal said about Reynolds. “I’m proud to say that he’s my really good friend. He’s a wonderful man.” Prepare for your heart to melt and head to the 2:50 mark:
4. When Ryan gushed about Jake’s Broadway performance Twitter:
5. And when Ryan gave Jake’s pipes in said Broadway show a shoutout on Twitter:
RELATED: Jake Gyllenhaal Has the Hots for Amy Schumer in This Hilarious Video
6. When Jake said Ryan deserved more love for his Deadpool performance:
“Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool. We talk about brilliant performances all the time, you know, the actors who tear themselves apart for their roles, which I’m a believer in. But then I look at Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool and I say, ‘No one can do that but him.’ That is truly, purely him,” Gyllenhaal said in January, after a screening of his film Nocturnal Animals. “As an artist, he struggled for several years to figure that out and it’s all there on the screen. And it’s brilliant.”
- 1 1. When Jake spoke lovingly about the origins of their bromance:
- 2 2. When Ryan revealed that Jake cooks for him—and might be a better chef than Blake Lively:
- 3 3. When Jake basically called Ryan family while praising his creative expression:
- 4 4. When Ryan gushed about Jake’s Broadway performance Twitter:
- 5 5. And when Ryan gave Jake’s pipes in said Broadway show a shoutout on Twitter:
- 6 6. When Jake said Ryan deserved more love for his Deadpool performance: