Legendary actor Adam West, known best for his role as television’s Batman, has died. He was 88 years old. West had been married three times and was a father of four (he also had two step children).
In 1950, West married his college girlfriend Billie Lou Yeager. The two divorced after six years together. A year later, he married Nga Frisbie Dawson, The two had two children together, Jonelle Anderson and Hunter Anderson. West and Dawson separated in 1962. He married his third wife, Marcelle Lear, in 1970, and the couple had two children, Perrin West and Nina West.
Here is what you need to know:
1. West’s First Born Was Jonelle Anderson
2. West & Dawson Welcomed a Son Named Hunter Before They Split in 1962
3. West Married Lear & Welcomed Nina in 1976
4. West’s Son, Perrin, Was Born in 1979
5. West Also Had 2 Step Children
West became a stepfather when he married Lear. She had two daughters, Moya and Jill.
Glenne Headly Cause of Death: How Did the Actress Die?
Actress Glenne Headly has died. She was rushed to the hospital last week for treatment of blood clots.
Click here to read more